Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Guilty, guilty, guilty!

Yeah, I know.  I haven't written in a while, but I must say, great strides have been taken in this Orange Journey God has us on.  We have committed to the Orange philosophy 100% and have purchased both First Look and 252 Basics.  The First Look folks, for the most part, are trained and ready to use the curriculum.  The 252 Folks will be in 2 weeks.  Family Game Night is coming together...we have 15 of 50 volunteers that we would like to have and they will come in soon, we have a list of things needed for each game that I have to purchase, we have the food situation beginning to come together, and now, the only thing left is a big publicity push which will take shape today.  All in all, God is doing His thing and I'm simply getting out of the way.  However, I am sooooooo looking forward to our vacation next week!  Need a respite before the chaos of the second part of summer starts!  Thanks God.  We're getting orangery by the minute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment