Monday, August 29, 2011

What's Happening?

Wow, nearly 2 months have passed without a blog post.

Yeah, I knew that would happen.

Nevertheless, great things and trying things have been happening.  Here's a list:

Great: people are loving the orange small group curriculum!
Trying: people aren't too sure about the orange small group curriculum.

Great: I have really rededicated my self to my wife and I's relationship.
Trying: I HAD to rededicate my self to my wife and I's relationship.

Great: I can really feel things moving here at SCC.
Trying: Because things are moving, the attacks are coming more steadily now from the enemy.

Great: I'm in a groove at work.
Trying: I was in a rut at home.

Needless to say, this summer has really taught me some things.  I needed to be kicked in the rear in order to refocus some priorities and really realize what matters.  How can I preach orange if I'm not living it in my own household?  I hate lessons...they just make you feel stupider.

(Yeah, I just said, 'stupider')

No comments:

Post a Comment