Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bad Day, Good Day

Now before you say that I'm going crazy on you by putting such a confusing title to this blog post, read a little further...


a little more...


come on, you can do it...


OK.  So nothing went right this morning, couldn't get in a groove to save my life, when I went home, I ripped my shorts...let me clarify...My shorts got ripped on the back door going to let the dog out...

Then, the clouds parted.

I got a phone call from the reThink group, the good folks at Orange...THEY FIXED MY LOGIN INFORMATION!!!!!  We are now officially becoming Orange, folks.  What does that mean?  Who knows?  But its going to be a great ride.

I love the curriculum site.  It has left no stone unturned.  The site seems very user friendly, could use some clearer titles to documents, but other than that, very well done.  Shortly I should be getting a code to cruise on over to the kids'/parents' site!  Very excited about that as well.  Tons of stuff to do, all exciting, but daunting at the same time.  One step at a time, right Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment